


Well this weekend we partied it up at the Lehi Days! Clark had a list of things he wanted to do..1. eat cotton candy, "next, ride a horse", "next, catch a chicken." After we completed something on his little list, he really would say "next.." It was the cutest thing! He was a little nervous on the pony, but I was totally surprised when he reached down and picked up a little chick. He had so much fun! Anyway, this is my 39 week belly pic and prob. the last seeing how I am being induced Tuesday at 3 AM!! The time is definitely not ideal, but lets be honest, at this point I don't even care! We are so EXCITED and a little nervous, but ready to get this show on the road!
6 comments:
What the...? I can't believe it is already time to have that baby!!! You look amazing for being 9 months preggo. You didn't even gain any weight (no fair). Can't wait to see that gorgeous baby boy!!
love inducing! good luck with everything. and you look darling 9 months pregnant!
seriously mel???? you are tiny for being 9 months along. good luck with everything and am so excited for you guys!
You look amazing! Good luck with everything tomorrow and try and get a lot of rest tonight... wont last long!(the one thing i am dreading about having a baby)
Love your ribbon shirt. Did you make it? Probably. I'm so excited for your baby to come tomorrow! I can't wait to see what Clark will do with a new brother.
Hey Mel! Just thinking about you and hope all went well!
Post a Comment