











Rob had the day off Friday, so we decided to take a little day trip to San Fran. Neither one of us had ever been, so we looked up the hot spots and loaded in the car for a little 2 hour road trip. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! I am so happy and feel so lucky to live so close to such a fun city! We hit up Golden Gate bridge, Fishermas's Wharf, order the famous chowder and bread bowl, had the best fish and ships ever, headed to Pier 39, walked to Ghiradeli park, order the BEST hot fudge ice cream shake, stopped off in China town, drove down the famous and very curvy Lombard street, saw the painted ladies (think Full House), and even stopped off at Zara. It was a fabulous day and we will be returning every couple months to say hello.
3 comments:
yaaa Full House!! Looks like a lot of fun!
That is my favorite place to visit! The food is to die for!
I've only been to San Fran once, but it was so fun! That's so fun that you live close by for a day trip. I'm pretty jeal you got to go to Ghirardelli's. Love that place. The hot fudge sundae is tdf. Your shake looks pretty tasty too! Your boys are getting so big. Kurt is adorable with his curls! I'm kind of jealous you live in Cali. I'm glad you guys like it there.
Post a Comment