The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ding Dong the Curls are Gone








It was a SAD day! I asked Rob to give Kurt's almost bozo the clownish hair a trim. I left for 1 minute and returned to find a new child! The curls are GONE and I didn't even get to save one of the little curls before they were discarded. Good news though...I think they will debut again once his hair grows out a bit, but we shall see. In other news, Rob and I went out on our first date since the move and boy do we miss having my sisters and their babysitting rate :) Our babysitter was great and Clark had no complaints thanks to the popcorn, treats, and bowl of ice cream :) Kurt and Clark are playing more and that makes me happy. Sometimes I even allow them to tear apart the house as long as they are interacting kindly with one another.

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Soooo cute!!! Can't wait to squeeze them over Labor day!!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

That is a sad day! You know how much I love the bozo the clown curls! (as seen on dean too!) but in happier news, you look positively amazing in those red pants! So skinny and gorgeous. Miss you guys!

Adell said...

Curls or no curls, he is adorable! Seriously, you have the cutest boys ever. Miss you guys...when are you coming to visit. Also, I am a little jealous you are living in CA. How fun! When you get back, can we start up our book club again?