Ok, I have finally found the cord for my camera in order to download pictures! LOTS of pictures!! We are having a great time here in IN/IL! Clark loves hanging out with Ivy, especially when it includes splashing in the batch, Wagon rides, and playing at the park!! Clark LOVES going down the slides!!! It is the cutest thing...he puts his arms in the air, closes his eyes and then pushes off! He is a very cautious little boy and maybe that's why it almost took him 13mo. to walk, but he is walking and is loving his new found freedom! Clark has found a new hiding spot. He loves to crawl into the cabinet under the sink, but not only that...he loves to suck on q-tips! No they have not been used! We always no where to find Clark when it is a little too quiet! Another one of Clarks faves is bending the dvd tray up to a 45 degree angle!!! I can't tell you how many times I have to pull him away form the dvd player...my mom can attest to that! Every time I am on the phone with her she often hears, "no no clarky!" Anyway, this past weekend Clark and I went a bunch of girls and thier kids to the Lincoln Park Zoo downtown! We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect! Clark loved watching the chimps!! Thanks to GPS I am able to get around....for the most part! I did manage to take a wrong turn on my way to target this morning and found myself on the freeway going who know where! Luckily I did arrive at target after a few detours here and there! Miss you guys!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Monday, May 26, 2008
Good Times!
Ok, I have finally found the cord for my camera in order to download pictures! LOTS of pictures!! We are having a great time here in IN/IL! Clark loves hanging out with Ivy, especially when it includes splashing in the batch, Wagon rides, and playing at the park!! Clark LOVES going down the slides!!! It is the cutest thing...he puts his arms in the air, closes his eyes and then pushes off! He is a very cautious little boy and maybe that's why it almost took him 13mo. to walk, but he is walking and is loving his new found freedom! Clark has found a new hiding spot. He loves to crawl into the cabinet under the sink, but not only that...he loves to suck on q-tips! No they have not been used! We always no where to find Clark when it is a little too quiet! Another one of Clarks faves is bending the dvd tray up to a 45 degree angle!!! I can't tell you how many times I have to pull him away form the dvd player...my mom can attest to that! Every time I am on the phone with her she often hears, "no no clarky!" Anyway, this past weekend Clark and I went a bunch of girls and thier kids to the Lincoln Park Zoo downtown! We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect! Clark loved watching the chimps!! Thanks to GPS I am able to get around....for the most part! I did manage to take a wrong turn on my way to target this morning and found myself on the freeway going who know where! Luckily I did arrive at target after a few detours here and there! Miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Glad you made it to Chicago safely! It looks and sounds like you are having fun and enjoying the city life. I love downtown Chicago. I'm oh so jealous that you ate at Giordano's and Garrett's - two of my favorites!! Clark totally reminds me of Griffin in the pictures of him under the sink with q-tips in his mouth. It's a daily occurrence around here! Keep having fun, but not too much - we want you guys to come back!
oh my goodness he's such a good little walker! i LOVE the video of him on the slide with his hair sticking straight up! Robert's laugh is great...i miss you guys!
mel those pictures are so cute.. and how adorable is clark sliding on the slide! glad you guys are having fun! can't wait till you come back to AZ so we can play!
We are so jealous of you guys being in Chicago - talk about a BLAST!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun and Clark is adorable as always. And yes, we are so sad to leave the ward and all you guys but we'll just have to get together when you get back!
So, where are you in Chicago? We lived there for 3 years, so if you have any questions, ask me! I have friends that live there that do park days and stuff like that, so if you get lonely, let me know! What is Rob doing there???
Oh, and don't let the cooler weather fool you...it gets dang hot and horribly humid in the summer time!!
I'm so excited that he is walking now! That is so much better than crawling. I love the q-tips in his mouth. That is too funny. And i think we watched Clark go down the slide like 4 times. That is so cute. Steve loved Robert's laugh too. I'm glad you guys are having a good time!
Post a Comment