NOTe: Ok, I know I repeated pictures, but actually I was thinking that I canceled the download with Clark and I (b/c it's not the best pic. of clark) + the pic at the v-ball tournament...i guess it didn't cancel. Rather than deleting the whole post I decided to leave the duplicate pic and bad pic of clark. I don't know why I am explaing this.
It has been a busy 2 weeks. We packed up and moved out of our house for the summer and the renters are in, so there is not turning back now. Before Rob and his dad headed out on their voyage to Chicago, we went to a museum for an extra credit assignment for one of Rob's classes. Clark was in awe!! He kept pointing to the dinosaur bones and would act so surprised saying "ooo ooo ooo!" It was the cutest thing!
Rob and his dad took off on Thursday with the Harry Potter book 7 on tape! Apparently it kept them enthralled because every time I called to check in, I could tell Rob couldn't wait to get off the phone to get back to the story! Thanks Kent for driving up with Rob and all you do for us! I am happy to report no traffic tickets and a safe arrival!
Clark and I have had so much fun sleeping at Nelsons and at my parents..I will admit that he sleeps a little bit better and a little longer over at the Nelsons. Katie and Chloe seem to quickly forget there is a baby sleeping and often enjoy singing at the top of their lungs, etc.! Clark does love his aunts though and he has been WELL entertained!!! He has discovered how to open their bedroom door, so last night when my dad was in there telling them a story and getting them to sleep, Clark crept over to their door and much to all of our surprise opened the door and busted in!! HE was so proud and had the biggest grin on his face!! We also attended Christy's v-ball tournament on Sat. LIttle did I know we would be there 8 hours!!!! To make matters worse, it was standing room only! When we first walked in to the gym he immediately started clapping!! He loved watching the ball go back and forth....unfortunately, it was short lived. Before long, he was crawling on to courts, trying to eat things off teh floor, pushing around a basket of balls, ETC!! He was a mile a minute and I can honestly say that my arms are so sore!! I am now TERRIFIED for the flight!!
Tomorrow we fly out to meet up with ROb!! We are so excited for this summer and anxious to escape the heat and go to cooler weather! Rob had to go buy a jacket this morning b/c he is freezing! We are really gonna miss our fam. and friends, but luckily it's not permanent! NOw, if Clark and I can just endure that flight! :)
10 comments:
You be sure to keep up on your blogging so we don't miss out on anything. Good luck I am a little envious I never got to have these kinds of adventures when we were first married. I think you are going to have a wonderful time. We'll miss you guys.
mel.. good luck in chicago! i am sad you won't be close, but we will have to get together when you guys move back! have fun!
We miss you guys already! I was nervous about my first day by myself in the library, but it went pretty well. I kept things under control but the "official" librarian was greatly missed! I will do my best to fill your shoes:) Sounds like you are had fun with your family. Clark is just too cute. I hope the plane ride was ok. Have so much fun in Chicago and don't forget to blog while you're there!
HEY! Hope you are having fun! Let us know whatyou guys are up to!
Wow clark is starting to look like a little boy. That is awesome that you are going to Chicago. Have fun!
Mel dont slack on the blog in Chicago...I want every detail. Are you feeding Clark cheeseburgers yet with all those teeth?? Darling pictures, I love father son pics. Have a blast!
ps I need to get that shirt. Im the only one in the family who doesnt have it. Candice has it in that color and I LOVE!
We are going to miss you! Good luck in Chicago we'll see you at the end of the summer.
Oh my gosh Clark is so cute! I love his eyes! And you look so pretty Mel! Good luck in Chicago--it is such a fun city! We are going to go visit Josh and Meg in the fall--so we will see you then. Keep on posting so I can see how your summer is going! ah Chicago--such good memories!!
Post a Comment