Isn't the video of Ivy and Clark so cute?! They have a love/hate relationship, but when they are getting along they are so cute together. Clark loves the pool! He could sit in his floaty for hours just lounging around!! We are having so much fun out here...we feel like we are on vacation. Well, at least Clark and I feel like it's a vacation; I can't really speak for Rob, but he doesn't mind the knocking and it helps that all his hard work each day pays off! We miss you guys and dry weather!
7 comments:
oh, it looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! some day i would love to visit chicago!!!
I am so glad you are having fun. I love that pool toy!
The picture you took of Clark looking at himself in the dvd is awesome.
Mel, Carly and I loved looking at the new pictures and especially the video clip. What cute little playmates Ivy and Clark are:} We miss you so
Wait, I am dying how close Ivy and Clark are. They seem like little adults that are flirting, so fun to watch..... Mel, I miss you guys, I knowI say that in every post but you are to special of a family to be gone. I ran by your house and shed a little tear in remembrence of you guys. Tell Rob he ROCKS! we are soextremely proud of him. Patrick and I were walking the other night and Patrick said, he was not suprised a bit how well Rob is doing, he has that special kind of personality people gravitate towards. Love ya guys!!!! You better watch Clark with the laddies in CHICAGO...
so cute mel.. glad you are having a good time out there.. and i know i have said it before but seriously, clark has the greatest eyes!!
Melanie-
Glad you guys made it out to Chicago ok!! I didn't know you were moving so soon- I threw my back out on Mothers Day and then went on vacation for 2 weeks so didn't even know you had moved! Congrats though- Chicago is amazing so I'm sure this summer will be a blast!
Oh how cute,and so neat to caught it on video. Funny how the women just are always chasing after the guys,even at this stage. We hear Rob's doing fantastic,his Mother in law sure likes to brag about him.
Post a Comment