Isn't he the cutest!! Clark continues to amaze us! He now know the sounds for a pig, dog, and duck! It is the cutest to hear him do his little snorts! He is now 14 months and very active! We love him so much!
Oh he is so cute, we just want to kiss him all over. It is so strange to see him standing and walking. I love his little blue shoes. Love Mom and the girls:}
9 comments:
ya right he is getting so big!! love all the pictures
oook this is torture i cant believe he is walking and i cant believe his little shoes. his chubby legs are so cute
Oh he is so cute, we just want to kiss him all over. It is so strange to see him standing and walking. I love his little blue shoes. Love Mom and the girls:}
he is really really cute
if you ever need any extra cash, I think Clark could do some baby modeling for you!
He really is so cute! I love the shoes! I'm glad he can fit into them with his chubby, little feet. These little boys are so fun and so entertaining.
His smile is such a winner! I miss you guys!
He is such a cute little guy!
I love Clark's new pictures. He looks all GQ in the one where he is leaning against the wall.
We are glad you had a great 4th. I made the same flag jello salad. It was a big hit among the boys.
Post a Comment