Wow, I have never been such a dutiful blog poster! I answer phones for a couple hours every day, so I have lots of extra time on the computer while Clark and Ivy play. Rob is super busy and gone most of the time, but we do have time to spend time together in the mornings before he leaves for the ENTIRE day! A couple of days ago we took clark on the carousel for the very first time and he wasn't sure what to think about it. I think he liked it, but was a bit terrified! He wasn't too happy to get off...the picture is proof. Afterwards, Rob had the brilliant idea to get him a little ball pit!! HE LOVES IT!! We can hardly get him to come out!! He drags it around the house because he can't stand to be apart from it. It is the cutest thing! He is such a joy and is developing the sweetest, cutest, little personality
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Our best purchase yet!
Wow, I have never been such a dutiful blog poster! I answer phones for a couple hours every day, so I have lots of extra time on the computer while Clark and Ivy play. Rob is super busy and gone most of the time, but we do have time to spend time together in the mornings before he leaves for the ENTIRE day! A couple of days ago we took clark on the carousel for the very first time and he wasn't sure what to think about it. I think he liked it, but was a bit terrified! He wasn't too happy to get off...the picture is proof. Afterwards, Rob had the brilliant idea to get him a little ball pit!! HE LOVES IT!! We can hardly get him to come out!! He drags it around the house because he can't stand to be apart from it. It is the cutest thing! He is such a joy and is developing the sweetest, cutest, little personality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Me, thank goodness for blogging.I don't think I could stand having you guys gone if it wasn't for all these fun pictures. I love the one of Clark falling into the pit:} and I especially love the one of Rob in the pit. Mom
Hey what happened to the l on your name?
How did I miss the little movie of Clark in the ball pit? so so cute and he is talking. I hate missing out on all these milestones. I'm so glad we get to see you guys next month, I just wish Rob could come too.
wheres it from...I have to get one!!! So fun:)
I love when you find the perfect toy that an keep them busy for hours!!
We miss you guys!
HEY!
Your house is doing great! They havent had their baby yet that I know of. Hope you are having fun!
Oh he is so dang cute! If I had a little more room in my house I would run out and buy one of those ball things...how fun!
The best idea! You must tell me where you got it. Griffin would love it! I love that Clark drags it around the house. He's too cute.
Post a Comment