I don't know what it is, but lately Clark has been hard to please! He does NOT like to be cooped up while I am working in the office! Luckily I only work part time and it helps to have Ivy and Amy with us, but unfortunately they have been out of town all week and Clark is lost without his playmate! Not only does Clark dislike being kept inside, he also doesn't like to sit still in church! By the third hour of Church he had HAD IT! The two of us roamed the lawns until Church was out. We were able to snap a couple cute shots. Monday, Rob and I took Clark to Build-a Bear! Clark has always LOVED stuffed animals. He gasps every time he sees them at the store, etc! Several months ago, Rob was at the store with Clark and they came home with this cute little $4 bunny that was on sale. Clark has slept with that bunny every night since. I thew it in the wash a couple times and now it is just so raggedy, so I was hopping his new little bear would replace the bunny. So, far he still favors the bunny, but loves the bear too! Clark also loves balls! I brought a watermelon home the other day, and he kept saying "ball" and reaching for it ! He prob. rolled it around the house for an hour! He is SO cute and so much fun! We had a great father's day and both Rob and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful dads! Clark is so lucky to have Rob as his daddy and he loves him so much! I LOVE watching the two of them interact! They are always building forts, hiding under blankets, crawling on the floor, playing in the ball pit, etc! Rob really is a kid at heart and that is one of the things I love about him. He is always happy! I feel so lucky to be married to such a loving husband and father!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Friday, June 20, 2008
Entertaining Clark
I don't know what it is, but lately Clark has been hard to please! He does NOT like to be cooped up while I am working in the office! Luckily I only work part time and it helps to have Ivy and Amy with us, but unfortunately they have been out of town all week and Clark is lost without his playmate! Not only does Clark dislike being kept inside, he also doesn't like to sit still in church! By the third hour of Church he had HAD IT! The two of us roamed the lawns until Church was out. We were able to snap a couple cute shots. Monday, Rob and I took Clark to Build-a Bear! Clark has always LOVED stuffed animals. He gasps every time he sees them at the store, etc! Several months ago, Rob was at the store with Clark and they came home with this cute little $4 bunny that was on sale. Clark has slept with that bunny every night since. I thew it in the wash a couple times and now it is just so raggedy, so I was hopping his new little bear would replace the bunny. So, far he still favors the bunny, but loves the bear too! Clark also loves balls! I brought a watermelon home the other day, and he kept saying "ball" and reaching for it ! He prob. rolled it around the house for an hour! He is SO cute and so much fun! We had a great father's day and both Rob and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful dads! Clark is so lucky to have Rob as his daddy and he loves him so much! I LOVE watching the two of them interact! They are always building forts, hiding under blankets, crawling on the floor, playing in the ball pit, etc! Rob really is a kid at heart and that is one of the things I love about him. He is always happy! I feel so lucky to be married to such a loving husband and father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah, I think Griff and Clark could be BFF's. Griffin always wants to play with the watermelon or cantaloupe. It's so funny to see what entertains them, or doesn't! I just might have to purchase a ball pit. Clark is too cute. Eat some Potbelly's for me!!!
wait...I must of read wrong b/c you said 3rd hour of church?? Myles is done after one! Clark is so photogenic, I can not for the life of me get a picture of Myles when hes looking. I call him 1 second Myles because hes gone the second I put him down. They are soooo different then girls. I really want a gilr next. Also are you baby hungry?? I sure am!
Rob we are so grateful for the wonderful father and husband you are. We thought of you on fathers day and how lucky we are to have you in our family-we love you! Mel we love you too. I love it when you put new pictures on ,it's so fun to see Clark and how he is growing. We miss you but are happy you are doing so well and having so much fun. Love mom
Hey Melanie! I'm glad you found me!! What a cute momma you are!! Cute little boy, too. :)
Hi Mel! I have your email and actually my blog is already private so I think we're good. I love that t-shirt that Clark is wearing with the head phones around the neck.. wheres it from?
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys are keeping entertained in the windy city.
ohhh clarks hair is so poofy i love it
Post a Comment