To sum things up...we are having a great time and keeping busy! Clark and I are meeting up with my family in California on Sat. and although we are sad to leave Rob, we are anxious to see the Weeds and the Nelsons at the end of the week.
OMG! Hi Melanie. Its Karissa. I found you on jessica's blog. Remember we were partners in crime in track and field (shot put and discus:) we were so lazy that we got KICKED OUT! Oh those were the days. Your family is adorable and Clark is to die for. Looks like things are going good for you. keep in touch.
hey I started blogging again and I finally found your blog. How are you guys, I cant believe Clark is walking he was so little when you guys left he looks so BIG, anywho let me know how you've been.
where did you get that bag? I love it (the brown huge one) I have been looking for a big bag for a diaper bag, but cant find anything that i am satisfied with.
6 comments:
Lots of cute pictures. It's SO green there; I'm jealous.
OMG! Hi Melanie. Its Karissa. I found you on jessica's blog. Remember we were partners in crime in track and field (shot put and discus:) we were so lazy that we got KICKED OUT! Oh those were the days. Your family is adorable and Clark is to die for. Looks like things are going good for you. keep in touch.
We miss seeing you guys.
SO CUTE! I miss you guys! When are you coming back?
hey I started blogging again and I finally found your blog. How are you guys, I cant believe Clark is walking he was so little when you guys left he looks so BIG, anywho let me know how you've been.
where did you get that bag? I love it (the brown huge one) I have been looking for a big bag for a diaper bag, but cant find anything that i am satisfied with.
Post a Comment