The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Clark's 14mo. Pics + more of the 4th












5 comments:

Cara said...

Hey you guys look like you're having so much fun! It's Cara here your AZ visiting teacher.:) Hey I started a blog but I need your email cuz it' private.

Happy late 4th and Clark is getting so big, Luke too, I don't know about you but it makes me kind of sad even though its so fun!

Kippy said...

That little boy of yours is one cute fella! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys are having too much fun out there. And I am super impressed with your cake skills/creativeness. And thanks for posting some pics of Amers and Ivy since she is out of commission for the time being. Oh so cute.

TommNelly said...

This is Kathleen He has the cutest smile! I bet he could eat a STEAK!!!!!

Unknown said...

You're little man is so dang cute! He is getting so big. Looks like it's pretty fun out there. My mother in law is from Gary, IN and she's very jealous you're out that direction. When are you guys coming back? I was thinking it was sometime the end of Aug. but I don't remember for sure. We should get together with the Johns and have a BBQ or something when you get back. Have fun!!

Kelly said...

Those pictures are so dang cute. He could model for the Gap or something! I love his teeth too. So many! Is he saying lots of words yet? Can wait till you guys come back!