Clark is ALL boy!!! He LOVES cars!!! He loves getting dirty!!! He loves being with the guys!! He has ad so much fun running around with all of his boy cousins and meeting up with his buddies from the ward to play at the park. I love the picture of him holding the car while he is making his car noises...love it! Today the boys weren't too interested in the playground, but rather the puddle of muddy water. I guess you gotta learn to choose your battles!
5 comments:
Cute you already updated it! I got the pics from your blog already, I'll send you an invite right now.
Clark is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!!!
Clark has a look that kills ya, he is so handsome.
Have a wonderful time on your trip!!!
oh my boys!!! I am so jealous of all his BOY buddies/cousins. Poor Myles doesnt even know what a boy is probally.J/k Hes only around girls. Does he love trains?? I really want the Thomas the Train table.
Clark is soooo dang cute! How fun to have cousins his same age. Love the pictures!
Just a few weeks ago Brian was sort of complaining we'd be having a baby soon because "you can't really play with 'em when they're so young." Needless to say he gets kinda jealous to see pictures of your little boy...
Don't worry though, he is having so much fun as a Daddy now ;) Plus, everyone keeps saying they grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment