Rob's brother Wayne and his family our in town from Texas and we have loved spending time with them and the rest of the gang! Clark especially is enjoying the boy time with all of this cousins!!! Sunday we were eating dinner over at the Nelsons and all of the older kids were eating outside on their little tables and Clark didn't want to miss anything. I peeked out the window to find him standing next to the kids who were eating and just watching them and even mooching off of their plates(Thanks Alyssa for sharing your meat with Clark). The next thing I saw was priceless...he spotted another little chair a couple feet away and hurried over to it and dragged it up to the table. It was so cute! Last night we got together and Dave and CIndy's for dinner and their house is ever kids dream. They have the best backyard and the coolest playroom. Clark loved digging in the sand with his cousin Luke who tried to engage him in a treasure hunt. He buried some rocks in the sand and tried to direct Clark to where the "treasure" was but he wasn't to interested in digging in any one particular spot. Later that night we were all sitting around visiting and Carter was in with all of the adults and all of the sudden I saw Clark hustling down the hall from the playroom. I figured he was coming to get either Rob and I, but he passed us and went right to Carter and picked up his hand and tried to pull him into the palyroom with him to play trains. It was so funny. Needless to say we are having so much fun hanging out with the fam. Today we are off the the museum!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Hanging out with the Fam
Rob's brother Wayne and his family our in town from Texas and we have loved spending time with them and the rest of the gang! Clark especially is enjoying the boy time with all of this cousins!!! Sunday we were eating dinner over at the Nelsons and all of the older kids were eating outside on their little tables and Clark didn't want to miss anything. I peeked out the window to find him standing next to the kids who were eating and just watching them and even mooching off of their plates(Thanks Alyssa for sharing your meat with Clark). The next thing I saw was priceless...he spotted another little chair a couple feet away and hurried over to it and dragged it up to the table. It was so cute! Last night we got together and Dave and CIndy's for dinner and their house is ever kids dream. They have the best backyard and the coolest playroom. Clark loved digging in the sand with his cousin Luke who tried to engage him in a treasure hunt. He buried some rocks in the sand and tried to direct Clark to where the "treasure" was but he wasn't to interested in digging in any one particular spot. Later that night we were all sitting around visiting and Carter was in with all of the adults and all of the sudden I saw Clark hustling down the hall from the playroom. I figured he was coming to get either Rob and I, but he passed us and went right to Carter and picked up his hand and tried to pull him into the palyroom with him to play trains. It was so funny. Needless to say we are having so much fun hanging out with the fam. Today we are off the the museum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are so dang cute melanie
I just love seeing what you guys are up to! And yes i totally agree with your friend, you are so freaking cute. love it.
Post a Comment