The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, November 8, 2008

we love to play!
















We have been having so much fun doing playdates, morning walks with friends, playing outside with aunt Chloe and Katie, and all sorts of outings!
ps...Yes, Clarky has a very interesting smile theese days as a result of him saying "CHEEESEEE" every time I pull the camera out!

5 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

I know I tell you all the time but seriously I think Clark is the most gorgeous baby boy that I've ever seen (including baby models). We need to do play dates more often because it was so fun!

angela hardison said...

Maybe when I finally have a baby I'll have friends again..? I feel a little left out. Ha, yeah we should hang out soon with the husbands too.

p.s. I'm coming to Twilight.

The Clarks said...

can i have one of those cookies on your kitchen counter!? Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I so wish Ivy and I could play:( I still cannot believe that megan has 2 kids!

Jen&Joe said...

Yah cant wait to come to the slumber party!

the waites said...

thats so fun to hang out with Meg. I am so excited to play in Dec. Willie has a long break, so Clark and Myles will get some good quality bonding. Clark needs to start his modeling career:)