The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter











I have always loved the Easter season and the emphasis on Christ! We had a wonderful Easter this year that began with a great breakfast prepared by Rob. Afterwards we sat with Clark and watched most of the "Lamb of God" movie. It is amazing how much he is able to absorb at such a young age. I love seeing him able to point out Jesus and say his name. I really want to be better at giving FHE lessons, including Clark in our scripture study, etc b/c I know he is and has been ready to soak it all up. It is evident when we pray and I peek at Clark to see him folding his arms and kneeling down peeking up at us to see what we are doing so he can mimic. I confess that I didn't actually hide a basket this year. I put one together, but we just ran out of time and ended up giving him his new trucks on our way out the door for church. I found a little suit coat at TJ-max for $7 and I LOVE it! Clark looked SO cute all dressed up! As we went to get him from nursery he hopped over to us in his little bunny ears and pretty much kept them on the remainder of the day! By the way, we love his nursery leaders ! After church, we headed over the the Nelsons and had the best dinner with an egg hunt that followed. It was a great day. Earlier this month we stopped off to see the Easter bunny...Clark was not a fan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh mel! Could he be any cuter...(your little boy that is! haha)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my goodness- that suit is so cute! Clark is just so handsome!

And the Easter Bunny pics are too funny! :)

Sidney said...

Oh I love a little man in a suit!