The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rob's 26! Woot Woot




The 3 of us have April Birthdays, so this year we decided to get a group gift. We bought a double jogger/bike trailer!! We all love it! Clark call is the "zoom zoom" and we go on about 3 bike rides a day. So fun! After Rob got home from work, my family came over and brought him his favorite Nielsens Frozen Custard oreo pie...it's his request every year! That night Rob's parents took us to Cheesecake Factory and we ate very well! I swear I am still full from the feast. Happy Birthday Rob we love you! Yes, the picture of him lying on the counter is a joke!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh when we were there visiting a a couple months ago, we had the nielson frozen custard. Brad and his mom were like "YOU HAVE TO have it!" and let me tell you I have been craving it every since!

Natalie Hall said...

Happy Birthday Big Hunk of a Man!!! I know Rob lays on the counter and wants his picture taken constanly..... Rob you are a stud!!! We all adore you.

The necklace Melanie.... TALENT!!! So cute. And tell your mom she looks so great in the photo, what is she 25?!

Fun purchases you guys got. Clark is loving the bike trailor I'm sure of it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Rob!! 26 - getting up there! Love the counter pose. Very sheik. I love your new bike trailer! I'm actually pretty jealous of it. Thanks for letting me take it for a spin. It was fun play with you and Clarky boy yesterday! Let's play again soon!!

Cara said...

Melanie-You know that picture was not a joke.:) I love your necklace and you guys are the cutest little family. Oh the big 26, you guys are sooo old. NOT.

mle photography said...

i was laughing so hard at the one where rob is laying on the counter...his face is so funny.
melanie i LOVE my necklace! and yours that you're wearing...I seriously can't believe you can make them. make. a. blog. now. and. sell. them. or on etsy. or something! :)

DLonna said...

Happy Birthday, Rob!! We wish we could have been there (especially for all the feasting).

the waites said...

I love Mr March on the table! Happy late Birthday to Robert. Im sure glad you married him Mel. As for your necklace...AMAZING! Are you sellin them??