The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, April 24, 2009

This cute boy will be TWO on Monday!


I can not believe my little muffin is going to be 2 on Monday!!! Where has the time gone? Sometimes I wonder where my little baby is and am baffled at the little man running around my house bossing me around and telling me exactly what he wants and how he wants it. The other night I was singing Clark to sleep and rocking him and I was just so overwhelmed with love for this little guy! Lately he has been giving the best little random hugs and kisses. One new thing I am not loving is Clark calling me by my first name which actually sounds like "nanny"...WHAT happened to mom or mommy?! Clarks current loves and quirks include: "choo Choos", "caaaars", Bolt, Dumbo..because of the train, Rob's plastic animals from when he was little, rides in the"zoom zoom" aka bike trailer, of course his teddy bear that he can't sleep or nap without, "cheets" aka treats, gum...he will chew it take it out when he takes a drink of water and then stick it right back in, When it looses it's flavor he hands it to me and asks for a new piece., he loves building forts and hiding, he loves saying prayers and even when it's not his turn he prays aloud with you and says amen when he thinks it should be over, every night when I lay him down he pulls a blanket over himself, tucks his bear under his chin and says "night night", oh man the list goes on and on of his favorites and the cute little thinks he does.

3 comments:

mle photography said...

oh my goodness! i still remember driving to the hospital to wait for that little guy to be born! that's such a cute video with all his tricks! happy birthday mister!

Alisse Baldwin said...

NO. WAY. HE. IS. 2!!!
Wow, time really does fly!
If my little munchkins are half as cute as Clark someday, I will be thrilled! :)

mle photography said...

I keep playing that video and I laugh every time he prays..hahaha.