





Clark had 2 birthday celebrations to ring in his second birthday. Sunday we celebrated with all of the Nelsons and Monday night my family came over to sing to him. Monday was his actual birthday and the two of us partied hard all day long. First, we drove to Phx. to meet up with Rob for lunch and had the best pizza ever! Afterwards, we headed over to San Tan outdoor mall where Clark played in the water and then at the playground. I have a feeling we will be playing in those water areas a lot this summer...he loves it! Clark has always loved stuffed animals and is pretty attached to a bear we got him last year at Build a Bear. After a year, his teddy has been through some heavy duty wear and tare, so I figured we would just go make the same teddy and toss the old one. I looked at all the stuffed animals to choose from and they DISCONTINUED his favorite bear! He picked another little brown bear and loves it, but once we got home he threw it to the side and grabbed his old one. Maybe little by little he will warm up to the new one. When we left the store, Clark insisted on carrying the little box...it was so cute watching him lug the heavy box around. To top off the afternoon we ate some yummy frozen yogurt....Clark with a straw and I with a spoon. I tired to get him to eat it with a spoon, but he insisted that he do it with a straw. After we ate cupcakes and my fam. left, Rob pulled out one last birthday gift...a remote control car. So, all three of our Birthdays are over for the year...we are all one year older and wiser too!
10 comments:
Great pictures--we love the one with the cup. Happy birthdays you guys!
He is the cutest, sounds like he had an awesome two days!
p.s.thanks for checking on the garage i forgot to tell you please tell me next time you head out to the mall. k c ya.
i can't get over his eyes! oh gosh he'll be a heart breaker for sure!
Happy b-day clarky!i love the one with the build-a-bear box slung over his shoulder! haha!
I predict he will never want to give up his first teddy. No matter how yuck and thrashed it will get.
He is stinkin adorable. Model that boy and get some spending cash:)
Happy Birthday Clark!! What a fun birthday! I'm pretty jealous you ate at Yogurberry. Mmmm. I bet he was loving the remote control car. Griffy was asking for Clark today. I just love these boys!
i didn't realize you were all born in april.. that's awesome.. happy birthday to all! miss ya mel! let's play!
Oh what a stud! Jack is one tommorrow...so crazy. No I'm not pregnant I wrote that and posted it..two days later a Aaron read it and was like it sounds like your pregnant. I didn't think it did until I read it again...whoops. I wish I was...kinda. Anyway maybe I'll se you at Jade's thing tonight. If not what happened to your crafting club?
Great Pictures...I especially love the bear over the shoulder. Can you believe we have 2 year olds?!?!?! I love Clark, he is such a sweetheart. Hopefully I will come home soon to visit. Wait I take that back the summer-HELL no.I will wait until the Fall:)
happy late birthday to clarky.
ummmm... i'm waiting for an etsy store from you! i need some necklaces :)
Post a Comment