

This last weekend, Clark's aunts Katie and Chloe spent the night! We made magnets for mothers day gifts, ate snow cones, watched a movie, played in the water at San Tan, whipped up a smoothie for breakfast and most importantly had a slumber party in Clark's room where he slept in his toddler bed!!! Yep, he has made the transition....there were a few bumps along the way, but he really likes his new bed and often pushed us out the door for naps. In April Amy and Ivy were in town so Clark and I went to go play! We have big plans for Ivy and Clark later on down the road...jk but we wouldn't be opposed if they decided to get married. Yesterday Holly and I took Clark and Griffin to San Tan and to our surprise we had boughten them the same suit. She's got great taste! Too bad I got a 3t that is way too big, but hey it will fit next year so it's all good. Today Griffin and Luke came over and I will say that they have gotten a lot better at sharing the cars and trains for the most part. I am so glad Clark has chosen friends with such cool moms...maybe it was the other way around.
2 comments:
Wait wait back up...Clark is in the toddler bed now? Sounds like its working fine, maybe I'll give it a try soon. And the swimsuits are dang cute, thanks for inviting us over, we had fun. And, I love the magnets, thank you! Where can I get the stuff to make some?
I'm just about to do my post about these crazy boys!! They are too cute together. Thanks again for teaching how to make cute magnets!! I love them and want to make more. Clark is such a big boy in his big boy bed!
Post a Comment