The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day In Pine














After church, we headed up to the cabin in Pine. We had so much fun enjoying cool weather, playing with lots of cousins, enjoying some rain, playing Clue, watching movies, watching Clark play with the girls in the fort, going on walks, watching a talent show organized and put on by the kids, and visiting Tonto Bridge. I can't believe I have never been to Tonto Bridge seeing how it is SO close to the cabin. Unfortunately b/c of budget costs it was closed a couple of weeks ago, but they opened it for Memorial day. It was beautiful. We had a great Memorial day!

4 comments:

Cara said...

How fun, nice to get outta the heat right? I love Clark and his two cute litte aunts.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip to the cabin! It's always nice to get some cool weather when you can. I'm sure Clark was in heaven with his aunts and the outdoors.

Sidney said...

Ya I think Rainbow Bridge is one of best kept secrets of Arizona. I always tried to get my kids to take dates on a day trip there

The Roberts Family said...

i love Pine!!! it looks like you guys had a good time... and i love all the pictures!