The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chloe The Composer

This last week Chloe wrote the music and lyrics for a special song for Clark entitled "My Nephew Clark." So cute, take a listen....She's gonna be the next Taylor Swift.
Ps- Some of you have asked about the rosette necklaces and headbands I make, so I put a link to the etsy store I just started on the right side of the blog.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Okay that was cute! And was your dad playing the piano too? Doesn't get much cuter than that.

I'm so glad the weekend went smoothly and you sold all of your stuff! You're like an enterprenuer, that is the best! Keep it up Melanie, I want to see what you have for sale but I'm not sure I'm chic enough to pull it off, we'll see.

Anonymous said...

How cute is your sister! I love it. What a little singer/composer! I'm impressed with your dad's piano skills. What musical talents are you hiding from us, Mel? The sale was so much fun!! I'm so glad I got to go! I can't stop thinking about those houses. I knew Full Bloom would be a hit! You are going places girl! I still want to buy a headband so save one for me.

Natalie Hall said...

Love you Chloe!!! That is darling.. Good job on the piano Dave..

the waites said...

such confidence...love her! I love Dave the composer. Your family always reminded me of the Sound Of Music fam:)

Sidney said...

Can't wait for musical theater!