
Don't laugh...I was invited to sell my rosette necklaces at this fun Domestic Bliss party. I can't begin to tell you how much I am dreading standing behind my necklaces trying to sell them!!!! I am SO not a business woman. Thinking about it is beginning to make my palms sweat! I can't believe I am even admitting to being at this event. I first planned on hiding out and hoping not to see anyone, but now I am thinking it would be fun to see some familiar faces.
8 comments:
oh my gosh i didn't even know you sold necklaces?!?! Do you have a site I can see them on?
hahaha i am laughing! jk I would love to see you in action... come on mel you were born to sale!
I am a fan of your blog, i know random, but i love your lecklaces!!!! Wish i lived in the area to go to the party.
I'm so sad I'll miss this -- I'll be out of town on Saturday. So when can I come over and buy one from you?!
Good luck.
I was wondering where you got those necklaces! They are darling, I can't believe you made them. How much do you sell them for?
Full Bloom is gonna be big after this event! I can't wait. See you there!!
so fun Melanie! I will try to stop by, I'd love to see you :)
I knew it!!!!! You are FAMOUS! I'm so sad I was gone, and I'm never gone.... Now when you go big, try to remember your special little cousin... I'm really proud of you.
Post a Comment