

Well,our weekend was packed! Friday night I was at the Domestic Bliss party...all night, but luckily I talked Christy and Mike's girlfriend Melissa into hanging out with me. Every one's booth looked amazing and the homes were incredible....i swear you would wake up happy everyday of your life if you lived in either one! Saturday we were there from 6:30-12:30. I was so happy to have Rob and Clark come down to visit! They had snow cones so, Clark was in heaven! I ended up selling a lot and taking orders for more necklaces and headbands, so all the time and energy I put into everything paid off. From the Vagabond Market, we went home showered and got ready for pictures for Emily's reception. As we were almost out the door, I realized that Clark had outgrown his Sunday shoes in the last week! His feet have grown so much in the last little bit, so off we went to Target and I hesitantly sent Rob in to pick some shoes out for Clark. He probably didn't pick the shoes I would have chosen, but hey they will work. The reception was amazing!!! It was in their neighbors backyard and everything was beautiful especially all of the flowers!! Clark especially liked the girls playroom inside...it was SOOOO cute and SO pink! The food was amazing and we all enjoyed it...even Clark until he spotted the table with sugar cookies and cupcakes!! It was bad news when he found the table, he probably ate 4 sugar cookies that evening! I was able to distract him for a little while as we stopped to look for bugs (his new favorite pass time). At the end of the night as the boys were loading up chairs and tables, Clark and I snagged one of the golf carts they were using that night and road around and around ! It was so good to spend time with family, we already miss everyone!
5 comments:
I am so glad to see it went well!!! :-) Melanie that is awesome! You are becoming like a little business woman! If you need a logo or anything...thats what I do :-)
Way to go Melanie! Everything you make looks so cute! By the way, Clark is huge. The kids always ask me who he is when they see pictures cause they still imagine him as a baby. ;)
hey hey my little sales women! Why dont you get your booty out to baltimore and sell door to door. I am sure the ghetto would eat those necklaces up. jk! Your booth looked adorable and very boho! I wish I could have gone:( call me so we can catch up!!
You forgot to tell where we can buy them!!
You Go Girl. That is so neat. I can't believe how artistic you are.And how brave. It's really hard to put yourself out there isn't it? I never could even do lemon aid stands when I was little.
Post a Comment