The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, August 20, 2010

BFFL








Meet Luke and Griffin....Clark's best friends for life. These three boys have been friends for most of their lives. I love their moms and Im pretty sure we look forward to the playdates as much as the boys. The Gibbs are moving to NY and we are really going to miss them! We had one last playdate with the three boys together and it was so fun to see how much they have grown up in the last couple of years. Before,when we first started getting together to play, they were about 18 mo. and each boy would kind of do his own thing with little or not interaction with one another. Now they carry on the funniest conversations and
play so well together....Clark is even sharing his beloved trains! We ended the day with snow cones and Clark gave his buddies Thomas the Train watches I scored on ebay (10 working watched for .01 and $4 shipping from Hong Kong.)
The muscle pictures kill me. I had all 3 boys smiling for a picture, when out of nowhere, Clark decided to flex just as I snapped the picture ( He is really into super heroes and popeye lately....you should see him shoot laser beams with his eyes!). Then we had to do one will all boys showing their muscles. These boys are too cute!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Thanks for having us. You take such cute pictures. I'm sad about Griffin and Holly. Someday again they'll be bffl.