
These brothers are too cute! I can't imagine a life without these adorable boys. They make life sweeter for Rob and I and we are in awe at how much happiness they bring in to our lives. The other day I was at my moms and Kurt was unusually fussy because of teething and Clark was without a nap and pretty cranky himself. As I walked Clark, kicking and screaming, over to timeout (can't remember but Im sure it was merited) while he screamed and while kurt was screaming in the other room my 17 year old sister Christy was watching the mayhem from the kitchen counter and said, "I'm never having kids." Not only was she witnessing 2 crying boys, but we had just had a chit chat about how she wanted to go shopping or lay out or something and I said something like, "ya, those days are long gone for me." Note...my sister is not shallow or extremely self-centered, but just a typical teen. After she said it, I thought to myself..."It's (motherhood) definitely not easy." Being a mother is not easy, but holy cow it is SO worth it! I wouldn't trade my boys for ANYTHING...not for free time, not for shopping sprees, not for hours by the pool without interruptions, , not for nice clothes without gallons of spit up all over the shoulders and down the back, not for a stretch mark free stomach, not for ANYTHING! Clark is cracking us up everyday and growing up way to fast. Kurt is as squishy as ever and always has a smile for us when we look at him. I love all 3 of my boys.
4 comments:
Those little boys are SO adorable!! How fun!
Mel, you and your camera skills... I'll continue to tell you how much I adore everything you capture. I may be family, but those two handsome boys are so unbelievably handsome!! The best is Clark looking so mature reading his little Novel...
Oh before I forget, save the date of the 24th, of this month. Were going to go to dinner for Rach's Birthday, Girls only, kind of a cousin date night of girls, around 6:30. Will meet at the Madsen Household. I'll email you more info as the date approaches....
Darling pics. Darling boys.
such a sweet post. and you are such a sweet mama. seriously and you have such sweet boys! I wanna eat em!
Post a Comment