The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, January 24, 2011

All about Clark









I just realized that I report monthly on Kurt,but not my buddy Clark. So, without further adieu i give you clark....

Favorite toy: Iron Man
Favorite food: Apples and Salmon
Movie: Super hero ones
Animal; Elephants
Best Friends: "ukey", Parker, Finley, and Myles
If you could be an animal what animal would you be: Dinosaur because they're scary
Favorite treat: Popcorn and lollipops and some cookies
Who is your favorite superhero: Superman and Ironman, because they're awesome. Hey hey, I wanna see a picture of them...
Who is stronger, Ironman or Daddy: Clarky is
Favorite book: My Fathers Dragon
What do you want to be when you grow up: Transformer, or a Superman, Ironman, or a daddy

1 comment:

mle photography said...

i am in shock that the word "trains" aren't in there!! little buddy is growing up!
YES we are partying next week! I'm so excited! WHOO HOOOOOOOOO!