
We were married in the AZ temple on Dec. 28, 2005. Correct me if Im wrong, but I believe that means it has been 5 years..where has the time gone?! I guess time flies when you're having fun. For our anniversary we went to a yummy dinner at Carrabas and then went and saw "True Grit." Thanks to my wonderful little sister sitters, we had a fabulous night out. Rob is my best friend and my favorite person to be with and I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband or partner in crime. It's been a blissful 5 years, with a lifetime + to follow.
Unfortunately, I don't have wedding pictures on my computer, in fact I'm not sure where they are. This picture is from when Rob asked me to marry him up at Stewart Falls.
4 comments:
oh you two...still on cloud nine :)
i remember hiding in the bushes after my friend and i helped set up Rob's proposal...that was so fun!!
p.s. Mel, you are even more pretty 5 years later! Seriously you look so good!
so fun! congrats on 5 years!
ya'll look fabulous if I do say so myself. And to answer your question of where your wedding pictures are.... I accidentlly deleted them, ALL. so sorry! better luck next time! welp see ya x's and o's
Post a Comment