
Kurt is 10 months and on the MOVE! It is getting pretty tricky to take pictures of him looking and sitting still. He is such a jolly little guy who loves to be read to (the only time he sits still), suck on shoes! (uh...i know!), put anything and everything in his mouth, eat avocados, play with kurt, walk along the furniture, climb the stairs, mess up clarks train tracks, cuddle with his airplane blankie, play with mom in the crib, take bubble baths, follow clark around the house, and wake up in the middle of the night for a light snack. I keep telling myself Im gonna let him cry himself to sleep, but I just can't do it. I go through a list of excuses of why I can't let him cry...he might be too cold, he might be getting sick, too hot from the space heater, hungry bc he didn't eat a big dinner, wet diaper, etc. The late feedings are killing us, but we just love our chunkers. Monday is a new week, so maybe ill get the guts to train him to sleep through the night.
4 comments:
i swear, you have the cutest boys ever!!! and the makeover you had wasn't even needed but you look AMAZING in the pictures!!!! i know you felt weird doing the pics but you look so dang cute!
Such a cute boy with the prettiest eyes! I hate the cry it out. I need to do it with Hudson but I just can't. I hear you. I love that Clark had you make him into a transformer. He's got quite the imagination! We will be there at the end of Feb. so save some park days for us!!
He is such a handsome little man! He is gonna be a hreat throb someday! It sounds like you are dealing with the same issues I have been dealing with. My eight month old is so unpredictable sometimes. The only thing that seemed to help were the cluster feeds and dream feeds.
He is a little stud!
I can't get my kids to eat Avacodos...it makes me so sad because I love them! How do you serve them?? Maybe that's my problem??
Post a Comment