The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Anyone looking to rent???????

Adventure here we come! Rob and I just decided to try our luck at selling security systems this summer near Chicago with our good friends Amy & Johnny! We are really excited for the adventure, but would LOVE to rent our home for the summer (May1-Sept1). If anyone knows anyone who would be interested please have them give me a call...480-570-5651. We are willing to work with price and duration!! Thanks!

5 comments:

angela hardison said...

Chicago? Security systems??? SOUNDS FAMILIAR!

How fun. You and Amy will have a blast I'm sure..

kathleen said...

I can't stand not to have you guys here for the summer but I know you will have fun!!

Natalie Hall said...

What!!! Oh we will miss you so much. That is so hard, but fabulous money. Was this just barely decided?

I love the bright colors for your pictures, they are really so beautiful. I went and checked them all out on your sister-in-laws blog..

Broadbent Family said...

Chicago!! Sounds...fun! ha. You could ask Jarem and Camilla! I know they will be there. Good luck! You look gorgeous by the way!! I love your family pictures.

Chelsey Howard said...

Hi Melanie. It's Chelsey (Clayton) Howard. My sister in law might need to rent while her house is being built. How much? P.S. Your little family is soooooo CUTE!