So, Rob is out of town and I haven't had much to do since Clark went down for the night. I lost interest in Star Wars and decided to update my blog,,,BIG mistake! I lost all my gosh darn links!! I'll eventually add them again, but don't get offended if your link doesn't show up right away.
Now, back to Star Wars.....Rob and I have decided that there are 2 groups of people the first group enjoys: star wars, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings and then there is the other group that can't stand all 3 movies...actually, most have never attempted to watch them. Rob and I happen to be the group that enjoys SW, HP and LR! Anyway, sorry for the random comment.
OH ya, we found a really cute couple to rent our house for the summer! Thanks to all who spread the word. We are so excited for Chicago!!!
3 comments:
yeah for finding people to rent and for rob selling that many! also, your movie comment..i agree.. you either LOVE or hate those movies.. i however, only love the HP movies.. i absolutely hate every LOTR and SW movies... i have fallen asleep in LOTR, and i guess i just enver got into SW.. my family thinks i'm nuts.. oh well...
put me in that group. I have almost felt guilty I've never seen one Star Wars episode. I have also never seen, a James Bond movie.May it's a right brain left brain thing
I love the new look of your blog! I was just telling Barrett the other day that I need to watch LOTR again, it has been awhile. Oh, I love Harry Potter--the books are way better, but still so fun! Chicago sounds like a fun adventure. Good luck! Also, if you ever want to learn to make your own blog template where it won't make you lose your info, I have an instructions site you can check out.
Post a Comment