Hi Melanie - I know it's been years, but I stumbled over your blog and saw that you are coming to chicago for the summer. You are going to love it! My husband and I live in one of the western suburbs (LaGrange)and I'm wondering what area you'll be in. I would really look forward to meeting up sometime. my email is krissimae@gmail.com. By the way your little guy is adorable. hope to hear from you soon - krissi (tutt)
Ya way small world. We are going to North Carolina and so excited. It seems like we just got back from last summer and we are already leaving again. It's a fun adventure for the both of you. Keep in touch and let me know how you guys are doing. when do you head out for Chicago?
What? I hate that I did not know it was your birthday!!!! Mel we are doing lunch next week to celebrate.
I can not get over how many teeth Clark has. He could eat a hamburger! I do love those teeth, and those eyes, and his rockin shirt! Patrick would love that little guitar shirt he has on. I am really not to happy you are leaving soon, so sad.
oh my goodness, clark is just getting cuter as the days go by. Mel...HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way! I wish I could be there in AZ to celebrate with everyone. I'll get you something good in Italy :)
His smile is so dang cute! I love all his little teeth. Addi is finally getting her first! I love the dancing too! Clark's little behind shaking is too funny. I love it!
7 comments:
I almost forgot: Happy, Happy Birthday Melanie Dear!!!!!!
We are sending you our love all the way from Texas. We hope you have a fun day and report about it on the blog.
Hi Melanie - I know it's been years, but I stumbled over your blog and saw that you are coming to chicago for the summer. You are going to love it! My husband and I live in one of the western suburbs (LaGrange)and I'm wondering what area you'll be in. I would really look forward to meeting up sometime. my email is krissimae@gmail.com. By the way your little guy is adorable. hope to hear from you soon - krissi (tutt)
Ya way small world. We are going to North Carolina and so excited. It seems like we just got back from last summer and we are already leaving again. It's a fun adventure for the both of you. Keep in touch and let me know how you guys are doing. when do you head out for Chicago?
What? I hate that I did not know it was your birthday!!!! Mel we are doing lunch next week to celebrate.
I can not get over how many teeth Clark has. He could eat a hamburger! I do love those teeth, and those eyes, and his rockin shirt! Patrick would love that little guitar shirt he has on. I am really not to happy you are leaving soon, so sad.
oh my goodness, clark is just getting cuter as the days go by. Mel...HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way! I wish I could be there in AZ to celebrate with everyone. I'll get you something good in Italy :)
Happy Birthday next year I'll teach your Mom how to post some really embarrassing pictures on her blog for the occation.
His smile is so dang cute! I love all his little teeth. Addi is finally getting her first! I love the dancing too! Clark's little behind shaking is too funny. I love it!
Post a Comment