The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday to my Robert!


For Rob's birthday we had a big birthday morning breakfast and watched conference and what a great conference it was!!! I loved the talk given by Elder Ballard....what a sweet man! After conference we went over to Rob's parents house where we had a fabulous feast and spent time with family! Rob loves Oreos and requested that I make him an Oreo ice cream cake. Our sweet little niece Alyssa started to cry when she realized that she had missed singing "happy Birthday", so lucky Rob was sung to not once, but twice...lucky duck! Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures, but I think Rob liked it that way and it was his birthday after all. Rob I love you so much and am so thankful for you and your amazing example...every day is an adventure with you! Happy birthday cutie! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

fun! happy birthday rob! it was nice to finally meet you, and mel, i'm so gald i finally saw you and your cute baby!.. who's almost not a baby anymore!aaaaaah anyway, we will have to play lots when you move back in the fall!

Sidney said...

Happy Birthday Rob

kathleen said...

What a handsome guy!! I love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.