The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Celebrations!














Between a bridal shower for my cousin and Carly's big 18th birthday, this week has been a Party, Party, Party! It was so fun getting together with all of my fun cousins! Clark frequently had his chubby little hand in the M&M bowl whenever my head was turned! A few of my cousins have kids real close to Clark's age, so we were able to visit while the babies (who are now toddlers..where has the time gone?!) played! Next came Carly's birthday! I can not believe she is 18!!! Clark loves his aunt Carly and enjoyed handing her a present or two to open. I forgot to mention the pic. of Clark at church. I have the prestigious calling as the ward librarian! Last Sunday Rob peeked in to check on Clark in nursery and he was doing great until he saw Rob! We learned a valuable lesson in that moment. Clark became hysterical as Rob tried to leave, so he hung out with me for the last 2 hours. I love that little munchkin! Today Rob and I took Clark to go get a treat at the San Tan mall. Afterwards, Clark splashed around in the water and became drenched!!! He was so wet that I had to go buy him a little outfit to put on after he was done playing! After splashing around, Clark had worked up an appetite, so we went to go get him a corndog (yes, I know it is not the healthiest choice). Before we even made it to the tables, he spotted the little toys and once he climbed in, we couldn't get him out!!!! Clark is at such a fun stage!! I love when he gives me big hugs and slobbery kisses! Earlier this week Clark and I went on a lunch date to Natural Whole Grain. I figured we wouldn't last very long with Clark running a muck, but surprisingly he sat in the chair next to me and we shared a sandwich! I am so lucky to have my little buddy!

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

One word for you. Julie. I dont know if it is your new hair color (which by the way looks great!) but seriously you look SO much like your momma!

the waites said...

Im so glad I got to see you! I always wish I could stay another week. Clark was so sweet and Myles said to say thanks for being such a cool cousin:)

please come out and go to Disneyland!!!