The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Entertained











Clark has a new favorite...playing in the sand box!!! As soon as he wakes up, Clark runs to the back door and says "outside?!" We play in the sand box, take a bath, play in the sand box, take a 2nd bath,etc! Some would say, "why don't you just hose off his feet and hands," oh if it were that simple. Somehow, Clark manages to get sand all over his head and imbedded in his scalp, in his diaper, down his shirt, etc!! Luckily he has recently decided he likes his baths as long as there are bubbles and constant flow of running water. This past weekend we went on a little adventure with aunt Christy. We went to Costa Vida and I got him a little cheese crisp, but as soon as he tasted my enchilada he tossed the cheese crisp on the floor and basically devoured 1/2 my enchilada and most of the beans and rice. The guy is a good eater! After, Christy and I tried out the cute cupcake bites from bakerella.blogspot.com. They were so fun to make !! If any of you ladies and babies in the area are bored this week, head on over and you will find Clark and I digging in the sandbox! Really though, I want to get a little play group going, so if you are like me and running out of ideas of things to do to entertain your toddler let me know and we can set something up!

5 comments:

mle photography said...

i think my favorite part about clark are his chubby feet poured into those cute shoes. i want to eat them

Unknown said...

What kind of sand box is that? It has water and sand in it? It looks like fun--My kids would go crazy in there!

The Clarks said...

Oh the tunnle slide! That has to be one of my favorite memories of that kid! We miss you guys SO much:(

Anonymous said...

Sounds like our house - dirt, bath, more dirt, another bath. Boys will be boys! Love the little cupcakes you made. Yum. I'm all for a play group! Let me know.

Aarean Jergensen said...

Hi Mel! It's aarean. Okay so I have been looking at your blog for a while, and a few days ago I started one for josh and I... jergs.blogspot.com, your little guy is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! He has the prettiest eyes! Hope you are doing well...I am glad we can keep in touch this way! :-) I figured I'd jump on the blog wagon! hehe.