The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thanks to Ms. Neeble my typing teacher

68 words

Typingtest

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm not even going to attempt a typing test out of utter embarasment. Oh little Clark, I just can't get enough of that kid - paint brush in the mouth... hilarious! We need to have you guys over some time!

mle photography said...

i got 85...not trying to brag, just saying that its pretty sad or else i might have somehow cheated without knowing? either way it's sad...i spend too much time on the computer.

John and Melanie said...

Those typing tests are so fun. Maybe I'm just a nerd... but I always try to beat my score. Clark is precious. Adorable. Seeing those pic of Mtn. View at homecoming make me homesick. Oh, those were the days :-) Good to see ya.

Jaron & Abby said...

I was so addicted to this typing test it's not even funny. Hey you and your husband should come to the halloween party that jenny and I are having at her moms house. Check out my blog for more info.

Kurt and Carli said...

Oh Mrs. Neeble. . . totally forgot all about her! How are you Mel?? We missed at the dinner the other night.

Mary Davis said...

Melanie,
I'm tagging you to tell 6 quirky things about yourself on your blog. See mine for details! Mary

The John Family said...

I got 48 words. you totally beat me! :)

davidandsuzi said...

David also had Mrs. Neeble. I hear she wore a wig and had 2 colors of lipstick on at once!