Last Monday Clark and I crashed my family's neighborhood halloween bash. He loved running a muck and getting in the way of the balloon stations where wild little boys were throwing sharp darts at the balloons. He was in the line of fire many a times as he ran up to examine the balloons taped to the board. His favorite station was the cake walk where he won on his first loop around. He throughly enjoyed the cupcake, but only the top part that was frosted.
Is it just me, or does it totally look like he is jamming on a electric air guitar?!
5 comments:
Air guitar...yep, that's exactly what I was going to say it looks like. I love it.
Yes, the gummy vitamins DO taste like gummy bears..I take 3 a day instead of prenatals! Haha at least I don't throw them up. (Hudson has no excuse and he takes them too)
Hillarious Clark! Put that boy in some lessons. Always a good time with the Weed fam...
I died laughing at that last picture of clark! Take it away!
i thought he looks like he's trying to do karate hahaha.
Post a Comment